Socratic Seminar 9
Housekeeping and Welcome!
It's been over 2.5 years since the last Boston BitDevs meetup. We've got a lot of ground to make up for!
You may be wondering where the reading lists for Socratic Seminars 1-8 are. Those can be found in the Past Events section of the Meetup page.
- What is a Socratic Seminar?
- Questions are encouraged, including basic ones! Suggest topics for the next Socratic Seminar here.
- Chatham House Rule: You are free to share discussions and learnings from Boston BitDevs, but do not reveal the source of the information. Do not share the identity of any of the speakers or participants.
- Craig Wright Defamation Case Nears. Hodlonaut raises over $1.2 million in defense fund.
- "Wright's fraud is an attack on Bitcoin" by Greg Maxwell
- mempool.space launches a Lightning Explorer
- Rapid Gossip Sync by Arik Sosman
- Lightning Balance Discovery Attack Mitigation by Gijs van Dam
- New book on Channel Jamming Attacks and Mitigations by Antoine Riard and Gleb Naumenko
- Tornado Cash Sanctions by the U.S. Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Standardize Import/Export format for wallet labels by Craig Raw
- Taproot adoption graphs
- Perpetual "announcement free" DLCs with BLS signatures by Lloyd Fournier
- Credible Confessions by David Vorick
- Fake malicious dependencies
- Fedimint development update by Blockstream
- Fedimint with FROST Threshold Signing by bitgould