Socratic Seminar 10
- What is a Socratic Seminar?
- Questions are encouraged, including basic ones! Suggest topics for the next Socratic Seminar here.
- No photos, videos, or recordings.
- Chatham House Rule: You are free to share discussions and learnings from Boston BitDevs, but do not reveal the source of the information. Do not share the identity of any of the speakers or participants.
- Hodlonaut defeats Craig Wright in Norwegian court case for defamation
- PR review club: Add foreign_outputs metadata to support CoinJoin transactions
- Updates to BIP 324, a new P2P transport protocol with encryption
- Erlay support signaling merged into Bitcoin Core. Read the paper
- When Taproot?
- Bitcoin Stack Exchange: How much blockspace would it take to spend the complete UTXO set?
- v24.0 RC Test Guide
- LDK supports 0conf channel openings
- A 998/999 taproot multisig breaks LND. background, the fix
- Taro Launch
Validity Rollups on Bitcoin
- A new report by John Light that includes a summary of this write up on zk-rollups in bitcoin by Trey Del Bonis
- Stratum V2 reference implementation goes live
- New design for Braidpool, by Bob McElrath
- Tornado Cash updates #1, #2, and #3
- SEC Claims All of Ethereum Falls Under US Jurisdiction
- Patoshi Mining analysis
- New privacy focused Spiral block explorer