Socratic Seminar 13
- What is a Socratic Seminar?
- Questions are encouraged, including basic ones! Suggest topics for the next Socratic Seminar here.
- No photos, videos, or recordings.
- Chatham House Rule: You are free to share discussions and learnings from Boston BitDevs, but do not reveal the source of the information. Do not share the identity of any of the speakers or participants.
- Bitcoin Technical Search
- Bitcoin Confirmation Risk Calculator
- Blind Schnorr Signature Interactive Demo
- Contracting Primitives
- Liana Supporting descriptors and multi sig
- Unenforceable fee obligations in multiparty protocols with Taproot inputs
- Why Full-RBF Makes DoS Attacks on Multiparty Protocols Significantly More Expensive
- New BIP32 Backup Scheme
- SIGHASH_GROUP vs Ephemeral anchors
- Async payments proof-of-payment: a wishlist for researchers, more, more
- Highly Available Lightning Channels
- Local Reputation to Mitigate Slow Jamming
Ordinals & Inscriptions
- What are bitcoin inscriptions and ordinals, and how do they work?
- Ordinal BIP
- Ordinal theory handbook
- Using inscriptions to embed sovereign rollup
- Andrew Poelstra - Ordinal Inscription Size Limits
- Ordisrespector spam filter
- CoinJoin protocols and implementations analysis
- Discrete Payments through Wabisabi coinjoins and Nostr ecnrypted communication.md
- Cashabi -nostr-native ecash system based on WabiSabi Keyed-Verification Anonymous Credentials
- BTCPay CoinJoin Plugin
- tlock: Practical Timelock Encryption from Threshold BLS
- Encrypted Image Filtering Using Homomorphic Encryption